Position Summary: Provide IT Tier 1 and Tier 2 Help Desk support for Radiology Associates of North Texas’ administrative and physician users to ensure the effective performance of computer information systems and workstations.
Tier 1 support includes providing front-line contact for support requests, tracking and monitoring tickets to closure, solving basic or routine issues, and answering general questions about computer system functionality.
Tier 2 support includes solving more advanced issues not requiring coding or engineering-level expertise, remote and on-site desktop support, and researching technical issues through healthcare partner help desks, vendor support, vendor websites, peer-to-peer interaction, and knowledge base searches.
Key Roles / Responsibilities:
• Provide end user support via the IT Service Management System by processing trouble ticket activity and work orders as required. Log all calls and resolutions and respond to all help desk calls in a timely manner.
• Serve as the initial point of contact for troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
• Provide direct support service, repairs and maintenance of computer hardware and peripheral equipment. Install new software releases, system upgrades, evaluate and install patches and resolve software related problems.
• Manage and deploy computer baseline image for end users.
• Maintain up-to-date virus protection on desktop and laptop computers.
• Troubleshoot basic network connectivity issue, monitor network services and infrastructure, and respond to network emergencies.
• Manage Microsoft Active Directory User and Computer accounts and password administration. Create and maintain network users, directories, and security by conforming to established guidelines.
• Maintain end-user training documentation and Service Management knowledge base articles.
• Provide downtime communications when needed.
• Regular and timely attendance
• Contribute to IT project initiatives as a dedicated team member.
• Fulfill additional responsibilities as required to keep our IT operations running smoothly.
Required Education, Experience, and Qualifications:
• Flexibility to provide 24/7 365 coverage.
• Education: Associate’s Degree; Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field; and/or equivalent IT work experience. CompTIA A+ certification is a plus.
• Experience: ITIL foundation or other IT vendor certifications preferred but not required.
• Ability to work effectively based on management direction as well as to work as a strong team contributor.
• Ability to communicate effectively with customers, internal technology teams and end-users; proven experience installing software, security patches, and updates.
• Ability to configure and deploy PC’s and peripheral devices; strong organizational skills; ability to learn quickly and efficiently as a team player with minimal supervision
• Ability to multitask based on priority; customer focused and detail oriented.
• Solid experience with computer hardware, mobile devices, and current Windows Operating Systems.
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite and familiarity with Active Directory/Administrative Tools.
• Experience with Remote support tools and Ring Central or cloud Voip phone que systems.
• Commitment to a minimum 40-hour work week, unless otherwise instructed
• Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
• Must be able to lift 30 pounds at times.
• Physically able to install equipment, including under desks.
• Move Computer throughout the buildings and as directed.
• Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.
• Must be able to complete tasks even with frequent interruptions.
• Must be able to use discretion and independent judgment as needed.
• Must be able to speak clearly on the phone and to peers and staff.
We value our local community of Fort Worth, TX, and are committed to providing opportunities